Meet the awesome team that powers BelWave’s, DFW’s ultimate business internet provider. These are the folks who make sure your business stays connected and thriving.
Director of Sales and Marketing
- Primary Responsibilities: Overseeing and directing all sales and marketing activities with a focus on maintaining quality at every stage of the process.
- Experience: Operated Beltexsan Galleries, focusing on original early American (1840-1940) western and landscape painting and sculpture. Co-owned, operated and sold various other family businesses: retail, manufacturing, oil and gas, real estate, and special event management.
- Education: University of Texas and Southern Methodist University
- Hobbies: Golf, hunting, and fine art
Chief Financial Officer
- Primary Responsibilities: Developing, monitoring, governing, and evaluating the overall corporate strategy. Planning & analysis with a focus on bottom-line financial and operating performance.
- Experience: Serial Entrepreneur. Owned, operated, and sold various other businesses: retail, manufacturing, real estate, and special event management.
- Education: Southern Methodist University and a master’s in business administration from Texas Christian University.
- Hobbies: Golf, traveling, and the Dallas Cowboys
Chief Technology Officer
- Primary Responsibilities: Created, maintains, and improves the BelWave network through strategic design, procurement, and implementation of resources.
- Experience: Owned, operated, and sold businesses in retail, manufacturing, real estate, and special events management. Has always been interested in and worked with cutting-edge technology.
- Education – University of Texas – Arlington
- Hobbies: Spending time on the lake and hunting.
Director of Network Operations
- Primary Responsibilities: Circuit procurement, network monitoring, VoIP management, tower climbing, and other tasks that maintain the BelWave 99%+ network availability.
- Experience: 15+ years in the fixed wireless industry with a strong background in circuit procurement and network design.
- Education: University of North Texas
- Hobbies: Movies, hunting, foodie, and RC cars.
Jack Belton, Jr
- Primary Responsibilities: Inbound and outbound sales, customer service, and the overall client experience through all stages of the process.
- Education: TAMU CC – College Station, currently earning a master’s in MIS from Texas A&M
- Hobbies: Golf, hunting, and smoking meats
Field Technician Lead
- Primary Responsibilities: Installation and maintenance of equipment at client locations and infrastructure points. Scheduling and inventory management.
- Experience: 23 years in the WISP and telecommunications industries. Technician, coordination, and project management.
- Hobbies: Motorcycles, astronomy, hiking, camping, and fishing.
- Primary Responsibilities: Installation and maintenance of equipment at client locations and infrastructure points.
- Experience: 5 years in the Army. 12 years as a directional driller and MWD.
- Hobbies: Hunting. Conquered fear of heights.